Your First Step...
Begin the enrollment process...
You can access our online form here or download a printable copy here. No matter which version of the form you choose to complete, you will be required to sign and submit the necessary documentation before the enrollment process can be completed. Please note that completion of the form does not guarantee enrollment.
What Happens Next...?
You will be contacted directly by Our Children, Our Future to invite you to a pre-placement interview or to an orientation.
Please note that for registrants residing in the City of Greater Sudbury, your child MUST be registered with the city BEFORE we can contact you with regards to placement of your child in one of our daycares.
What sort of documents will I need?
To register with the City of Greater Sudbury, you will need:
- Birth Certificates
- Health Cards
- Social Insurance Number
- Previous taxation year's Notice of Assessment and/or the previous years Canada Child Tax Benefit Notice received by Revenue Canada
- Letter of referral if childcare subsidy request is due to the recommendation of a professional
To enroll with our daycares we will need:
- The child’s immunization card or documentation of refusal due to religious or medical reasons
- The child’s Health card number (optional)
- If a student, a photocopy of your official class schedule
- A copy of any custody documentation that may be required by the organization and completed forms