How will this program benefit me and my family?
The Infant Food Cupboard provides families with infants in our community in need of emergency supplies of milk, infant formula and diapers. The Infant Food Cupboard is provided as an emergency service only and is not intended to provide permanent support. Instead, families are provided with emergency assistance and are referred to additional food security programs and services.
What can I Expect?
- The Program is available for families with children in need under the age of 30 months.
- The Infant Food Cupboard provides Formula, Diapers & Milk.
- The Infant Food Cupboard takes place on Wednesday’s between 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Participants can call 705-677-0931 to leave a message anytime during the week to request assistance. For those calling long distance please call 1-888-677-0440. Any calls that come in after 12:30 p.m. on Wednesdays will have to wait until the following week to access the Infant Food Cupboard.
- Our staff will return your call during the times specified above. Once request is submitted, the participant can pick up their order at a local partnering pharmacy. Photo identification will need to be presented at the pharmacy.
- This program can only be accessed once per month.