How will this program benefit me and my family?
This will give participants the opportunity to provide input in to the delivery and planning of Our Children, Our Future programs and services that are reflective of the organization’s vision and mission.
What can I Expect?
- Participants gain a sense of ownership by having the opportunity to interact in an open, supportive and comfortable environment where input can be provided into all components of programs and services.
- During the program, children are playing in a high quality learning environment with trained support staff.
- Participants are encouraged to engage in the planning, design and the delivery of programs.
- The opportunity to get out of the house and meet new people.
- These meetings are held monthly or bi-monthly.
- Healthy snacks & refreshments are provided.
- Transportation may be provided.